Trading the 1.01 in redraft?

I am probably overthinking this but hear me out. 12 team half ppr, 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, flex, te, D, and a 7 person bench. The key in this league is depth. I was offered 1.04 and the 4.07 for the 1.01 and 7.04. CMC would be an awesome start but would you rather have CMC and Juju/Curtis samuel or Kamera/Henry and Kupp/Lockett for example?

I think this is a good trade for you. Yes you’re giving up CMC but that extra 4th round is huge, especially with 3wr and 4th round has great wr’s. I think your overthinking it too much, I think.

I don’t think that’s enough value for the 1.01. I know you’re only moving back to 1.04, but it’s a tier drop at RB and could turn out to be a huge difference. There are so many receivers to hit at rounds 3-6, I don’t think I’d move the 1.01 unless I was staying in the top 4 and getting a 3 back. If you have to give up a 6 instead of a 7 to make that happen, it’s still a better overall value.

1 Like

I’d rather have Kamara lockett

I would try to get a 1st and 3rd for the 1.01 and your 6th (note 6.12).

I feel the current offer is pretty equal which means I wouldn’t make the trade. I want to gain value giving up CMC.

2 Likes