Tre'Quan Smith, Courtland Sutton or DJ Moore ROS... Half Point PPR

Tre’Quan Smith, Courtland Sutton or DJ Moore ROS… Half Point PPR

Given some of the moves today who do you think has a better Rest of season?

Sutton. I hate all these questions coming in about Sutton’s value. Look at the tape, look at his athleticism. They got rid of DT knowing Sutton is going to fill in easily. Sutton Sutton Sutton

2 Likes

His QB scares me a bit and I already own lindsay… I normally hate having players on the same team lol… But youre saying you would drop Smith to pick up sutton?

1 Like

Anyone else have any input on this one… I currently have Smith on my roster but Sutton and Moore are on waivers

All good options IMO. Sutton May be best because he doesn’t play on a team with a great pass catching RB nor TE. He also passes the eye test. Moore is clearly gifted and has a great QB throwing to him, but has been limited by reps and has a great RB and TE pass catcher. Smith is very solid talent but third option behind MT and Kamara. All adds up to Sutton>Smith>Moore to me.

2 Likes

Thanks Caveman…

1 Like

I think it would be sutton, moore, smith. Smith just seems to be like the vertical stretch guy whereas moore can go deep and short and get YAC. Plus smith is behind Thomas Kamara and Ingram and they seem to need to be in a shootout for him to get production