Dynasty. Ten Keepers, 2 QB league.
Winston
Cousins/Dak (gotta cut one)
Mixon
Cook
Ingram
AB
Evans
Lockett/Pettis/Mike Williams (gotta cut one)
OJ Howard

Trying to get Fournette from a guy with zero depth. Offered Dak + Any two of Lockett/Pettis/Mike Williams. He countered asking for AB.

I’m crazy to trade AB for Fournette right?

As of now Fournette is the bell cow in Jac but we haven’t seen him play a full season. An ankle sprain took him out like 6 weeks last season. I drafted Fournette last year and I want nothing to do with the guy until at least the third round in a draft. AB on the other hand I would pick in the 2nd. J. Cook was all OAK had last season as a receiving option and he had a pro bowl year. Now they have AB who will still see 150+ targets.

It all depends who he has on his roster. Obviously he doesn’t care about depth and just wants the most talented starters he can get. See who his QBs are. Dak isn’t going to have any monster games, but will be consistent. Winston on the other hand will be more of a roller coaster and will carry more trade value I imagine. Me personally, I don’t hold QBs to a high standard outside my top 2. Dak only had 13 less fantasy points than R. Wilson last season for example and 3 more than Cousins.

1 Like

Thanks Wells.

He’s got Goff and Brady, but has 1.01 and 1.02 this year so he’ll grab Kyler Murray and BPA at the beginning of the draft.

Thanks for the perspective. His team has very little depth, was hoping he’d be reasonable, but I’m not going to over pay for an oft injured RB.

Brady
Goff
Bell
Fournette
James White
Royce Freeman
Dion Lewis
Julian Edleman
WIll Fuller
Geroge Kittle