‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trying to build a Title team for winning it now in dynasty

My biggest ? Is what can I do with this current roster. Or I guess I should say what does a seasoned dynasty vet think of this roster. RB’s J.howard chi-m.ingram NO-D.henry TN-T.Rawls Sea-C.Hyde SF- WR’s D.Hopkins hou-B.Cooks NE-Corey Coleman cle-K.benjamin Car-J.Doctson was-QB’s Big Ben PIT- D.Carr Oak- TE-Tyler eifert cin- Defense/spt Seattle defense- I currently traded Lamar miller for the 3rd overall pick in the rookie draft the league in in love our RB’s so I know I won’t get Fornette but I’m targeting joe mixon, Kareem hunt,samaje perine, because I have ? Marks on my RB’s with Rawls,Hyde & Ingram

Oh & I have Sammy Watkins

What are your other picks in the rookie draft? And what are total roster sizes in the league? Any taxi squad or IR?

We have 16 total spots 1 IR spot. We can draft 3 rookies. Really the guys on my radar depending on who is there when it’s my pick is Joe mixon, Kareem hunt, smajae perine for RB’s as for WR’s im looking at Corey Davis, mike Williams, juju smith, by to be honest I think Davis & Williams will be Gone before 2nd round & im targeting a RB in the first round. Preferably joe mixon or Leonard fornette. Hoping I could snag Kareem hunt or perine in the 2nd

You are way better off getting Corey Davis if he falls to you. This RB class is very deep, you should limit your decision to Davis, Fournette, and McCaffery. Do not take someone else, don’t do it. Now, if you’d like, trade down and pick up some extra second round picks. This is a deep draft. Or trade that #3 for a current good player.

Whoa that’s shallow for dynasty, how many teams are there?
You said in the title you want to go for a championship now… Mixon has high upside but that may not be fully realized this season with a potentially crowded backfield splitting time. I’d agree with @Tom_Brady_Is_Dexter that Davis is in a good situation right away and it is hard to argue he isn’t the best receiver in this class but he is still a rookie we haven’t seen succeed in NFL games. Trading back for a vet is the best to get a more certain producer on your squad now. Also, given the shallow rosters I would put a premium on players already established in the league and potentially would trade guys like Cooks (Despite previous production, I’d say he doesn’t have an established role in his new offense and with his new QB) and Henry, both of whom appear to be the heir to a highly productive role but may not hit full stride this season.

Thanks for the advice guys much appreciated.

You guys really believe Corey Davis could have a Odell type of production?

Oh I’m in a 12 team league