‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Ty montgomery Trade

I have an abundant of WR right now. I have AJ Green, Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree, Sammy Watkins, Tyreek Hill, Tyrell Williams, Jordan Mathews and Cooper Kupp. But I lack at the RB position. I have Ajayi, Abdullah, West, Sproles and Kamara.

With that being said I was trying to make a move for another RB. Right now I have an offer of Ty Montgomery and Djax for Crabtree and West. I was wondering if I should take this trade to improve my RBs over all or what I should do. Thanks.

Yes. I would make that deal

Yeah I would take it. I still have no faith in West and I think Montgomery looks great so far.

You’re right in that you improve your RBs overall, but it depends if you see the weakness being depth too. Being so stacked at receiver there could be the potential of losing 1 or 2 of them for a Montgomery or better type RB straight up

I’m aiming higher. I have no faith in Monty at all. I see him as a lateral move from west. And that should tell you plenty about what i think about him. You have the firepower to make a trade that would actually change your rb output. Something like amari cooper and cooper kupp might get you a Melvin Gordon. You won’t lose much in that trade, because you can sell cooper for the name value, and keep crabtree for the production value. Hell you might even be able to make a straight up 1 for 1 trade that way.