‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Tyreek for Hopkins?

Can the chiefs offense sustain it’s current pace? I’m the hill owner and I’m not sure they can… What you think?

I would take Hopkins. His target volume is about to go to the moon with Fuller going down. Whereas Tyfreak has lots of others to share targets with.

hey thanks! I think you’re right. I checked out Hopkins stats from last year in the games that Fuller missed… targets went up, overall stats stayed pretty close to what they were with Fuller so I’m still liking this trade w/ or w/o Fuller.

I could be wrong about this, but I think the Chiefs offense is going to have some negative regression in the second half of the season, just like in previous seasons. Hill, Mahomes and Co. are still going to be very good, but I think their numbers are going to come back to earth a little in the 2nd half of the season.

I would take either on my team, but I would rather have Hopkins too. It’s so close though that I don’t know. That Texans line is so bad I’m worried Watson will get hurt

I wouldn’t be so sure they are going to come back to earth… they are the real deal

People said that they would come back to earth monday night against denver, then against Jacksonville, then against new england on the road and still put up 40.