Tyreek Hill owners? What are your thoughts on injury and back up plan?

I have Landry in my bench but I’m think of going with Lockett. I like
Lockett upside for his next two games. What do you guys say? Thanks again

tyreek still put up admirable numbers while hurt so I think he will be fine. He will probs just miss some practice to rest up but I don’t see him being out next week. But with conners news last week and obj who really knows

1 Like

It’s a short week though since they play on Thursday, and I thought I saw this morning on the sleeper app that Hill said his ankle was bad. Gotta keep an eye on him for this week, since KC won’t want to risk injuring him further since they clinched their playoff berth.

1 Like

If Hill sits would anyone fire up Conley or would you say Ware gets the bump in touches overall as they’ll need to use him and the RBs a bit more? Providing he’s good to go but i assume he will be as he came back in a was okay.

I’ve already got Ware, Allen, Gordon/Jackson (whoever plays) so i don’t know if i’d want to play that much of my hand on Thursday in the P/O to be honest. Have the Cam headache too so need to manage the risk a little be this week

1 Like

fuck hill just said his injury was bad on sleeper

Think Robinson or Conley would be a good replacement if Hill is out? Robinson was getting targets, he looked good.

1 Like

I think its worth a shot to pick up conley and robinson, but play them at your own risk. If Hill is out i expect kelce and ware to pick up some slack while conley and robinson have WR2 potential

I have hill, OBJ and diggs… My receiving corps is hurtin

How injured is Ware?

Well I have Samuel and Humpheries as back up and Boyd in my other WR spot. Im extremely hesitant with Boyd also. There is not much left of the wire other than flex options like Conley or Robinson.

I dont think hes too hurt, he got back on the field after weddle threw him to the floor im not worried for ware this upcoming week unless he misses practice

1 Like

So Tyreek is planning on playing but not practicing. Should we still be hesitant to start him? Kind of concerning that he says his heel is bad but then turns around and going to start.

2 Likes

Nope he’s a must start in a must win for KC. Rolling him out with confidence unless his status changes.

2 Likes

Any news on Ware? I wonder who is going to start that game? Charcandrick west? Damien Williams ?

if Ware is indeed out I think Williams gets the majority of the work load and is safe.