Tyreek Hills Value

What’s tyreek hills trade value in the midst of This Investigation?

About tree fiddy. All jokes aside, I’d reckon a 1st round rookie pick (2020 preferred) + solid WR seems like a good starting point

3 Likes

Guys were lowballing for tyreek Bc of the investigation. He’s still a top 5 WR in dynasty so I’m not gonna just give him away but it’s hard to gauge the value on him with it being this early in the offseason

1 Like

I’ve seen his highest be around Brandin Cooks and his lowest around Jarvis/Corey Davis. But it basically just depends on the owners. I’m sure it’s possible you’d be able to get more than Cooks.

This has firmly pushed him outside of top 5 dynasty WRs. Clearly gets jumped by JuJu, Mike Evans. I have him below Julio, Amari, etc. out to fringe WR1 possible high WR2

2 Likes

What are people’s inclination with Tyreek? I’ve been shopping him around in dynasty and getting zeroe takers for anything close to what I would consider trading for.

What’s the percentage chance he rides this storm and comes through unscathed? Or should I cut my losses and get rid before the inevitable deathknoll?

Anyone got an inkling on how this one will play out?

You have to hold Hill until there is a trade window.

That window would come either at start of 2019 season when he’s on the field week 1 which means his value returns to an appropriate level considering talent and opportunity. Or when his suspension is reported. If he get’s 6 games the result is he’s still a Chief and his value will rebound.

2 Likes

I’m just going to hold onto him. I’m not giving away a top 5 WR for nuts & berries. I was getting laughable offers.