‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

UDK Auction $200 budget ppr redraft

In the UDK the auction values are for a 12 team league. How does it change when drafting a 10 team, or does it at all? I’ve been mock drafting 10 team and it seems that all the bids went $10 to $20 more than the UDK values are. How do I convert to 10 team? Thanks

No hard and fast formula that I know of.
There is some articles if you Google “adjusting prices from 12 person to 10 person league” that take you through a huge math equation. But IMO it’s too much work.

I also am in a 10 team league.

Best advice honestly is to do what your have been doing. And do mocks… See where guys are really going…

As a baseline in the beginning I usally take a 12 team league prices and subtract $2 from the first 20 players that usually gets me in the ballpark.

But after a couple mocks I have to adjust my rankings.

Just by taking a quick glance. Top 10 players are all about the price they have listed…
D. Johnson is 62-67$
A. brown is 53-56$

Dez is usually 29-32$
Watkins is usually 26$-28$

So those first 20 players are usually pretty close to a 10 team league IMO and its the same prices they have listed on the site for a 12 team league.

Where it gets screwy is GRONK they have $26-$27 listed for him…
Never seen him go below $35 and usually it’s $37-40…so that one they are the $10 off like you said

And below the 30-40 player range you can start dropping $5 or more off each player. As in a 12 team league these players are some teams 2Rb and 2Wr. But in a 10 team league these are players that are our number 3s. So that is why you see the huge price drop.

So Diggs never goes above $10 and he is listed at $19
And Gore never goes above $7 and he is listed at $21.

So Im not sure I’m much help but mock drafts is the way to go. Just so you can see what players really go for.

Yes you were helpful! thanks! You got my thoughts a little more in line and making since.

Fr0sty11 Fr0sty11
August 9 |

No hard and fast formula that I know of.
There is some articles if you Google “adjusting prices from 12 person to 10 person league” that take you through a huge math equation. But IMO it’s too much work.

I also am in a 10 team league.

Best advice honestly is to do what your have been doing. And do mocks… See where guys are really going…

As a baseline in the beginning I usally take a 12 team league prices and subtract $2 from the first 20 players that usually gets me in the ballpark.

But after a couple mocks I have to adjust my rankings.

Just by taking a quick glance. Top 10 players are all about the price they have listed…
D. Johnson is 62-67$
A. brown is 53-56$

Dez is usually 29-32$
Watkins is usually 26$-28$

So those first 20 players are usually pretty close to a 10 team league IMO and its the same prices they have listed on the site for a 12 team league.

Where it gets screwy is GRONK they have $26-$27 listed for him…
Never seen him go below $35 and usually it’s $37-40…so that one they are the $10 off like you said

And below the 30-40 player range you can start dropping $5 or more off each player. As in a 12 team league these players are some teams 2Rb and 2Wr. But in a 10 team league these are players that are our number 3s. So that is why you see the huge price drop.

So Diggs never goes above $10 and he is listed at $19
And Gore never goes above $7 and he is listed at $21.

So Im not sure I’m much help but mock drafts is the way to go. Just so you can see what players really go for.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.