‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Unable to make trade: Drop Conner, Lindsay, or Jones Jr?

Standard league, short 5 player bench. Need to drop a player to cover for Trey Burton bye week and to add a TE. Tried to trade Conner t a few teams needing RB help. Even to the Bell owner (whose only RBs are Dion Lewis and Chris Carson) hasn’t responded to offer of my Conner for his Rudolph. . Just don’t think trades are possible in this league.

So, my options: drop Conner? Drop Lindsay? (btw, my RBs are Barkley, Gordon, Mixon, Michel, Lindsay and Conner).

Or, I could drop Jones Jr (figuring I could add a WR after Burton returns from bye). FA WRs are pretty plentiful (Stills, Lockett, Godwin, Kirk, Callaway, Cole Jackson to name a few).

Or, drop my DST, surrender the DTS points start Conner with hope his points help make up for lost DST points?

I’d drop burton before any of those players. I know streaming TE’s is a scary proposition assuming somebody scoops him up.

I think it would be easier to stream WR week to week than it would TE at this point with all of the injuries so I would go drop Jones.

TE supply pretty thin: Hooper, Goeddert, Kroft, ASJ, RSJ, Ian Thomas. Next week Hward, Brate off waivers (suspect Burton gets grabbed).

Looking at those TEs, I’d definitely not drop Burton…

I would either drop Jones for a streaming TE this week, or keep jones and just take a 0 at TE this week…

My other WRs are JuJu, Cooks, Sanders. Lots of WRs on waivers are Stills, Geronimo, Lockett, Godwin, Kirk, Callaway, Cole, Jackson, Nelson, Westbrook, Enunwa, Gabriel to name the most notable. I am starting to think WR may be the way to go… even though hate losing Jones Jr, I am rarely starting him.