‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Urgent trade help. Has to be decided before 1pm Eastern Time

Really debating a 3 for 3 trade here. Roster is
QB-Alex Smith. RBs-Hunt, Fournette, Ajayi, Abdullah. WRs-Adams, Crabtree, Funchess, Marvin Jones. TE-Kelce

PPR 10 team league. I’d trade Fournette, Abdullah, and Crabtree in exchange for Hopkins or Julio, Coleman, and Mckinnon. Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

I feel like you’re giving up too much. Fournette is a top 5 back and Crabtree will bounce back. Try to get Hopkins AND Julio and that makes it worth it with McKinnon

I wouldnt be interested in this trade your giving up 2 running backs that are weekly starts for wr when honestly you are fine the way it stands hold your players at this point

I wouldn’t do it. You need WR help but it’s not worth giving up the two best RB’s in the league. You can just as easily flip Ajayi or Abdullah for a solid WR 2 or better if you package one of them with a WR.

Thanks everyone. Lost OBJ so was wondering if I should get elite WR replacement. Other team has Michael Thomas, Hopkins and Julio and is offering me anyone of them for Fournette.

Not sure why you feel the need to do any trades to be honest…

With your RB lineup, it looks like you feel less confident in your WR’s? I think you’re fine.
Do not trade away Fournette!

The lure of hopkins is juicy, but not any packaging of fournette - just too many rb’s going down right now and too many WR’s that are emerging (funches is one of them).

Also, don’t even factor in Mckinnon right now. He has 1 game that he blew up in. I live in MN. We’re not that excited - it’s funny to watch people go nuts on faab waiver for him.