Urget, too many injuries/outs

All my WR’s are either out or injured for this week .
For my RB i have Chubb, Gurley, Dobbins, Swift, and Akers

I only have Fuller, Djax, and Gage that are active

SHould i Drop Akers to pick up Slayton? (someone just dropped him)

FULL PPR!

oof went with 3 rookies huh? Yeah just because of his injury i think Akers is the drop candidate, and Slayton is definitely a better option than all of those receivers. I’d roll out Slayton and either Djax or Gage for wr2. Djax has a good matchup against cinci this week, needs to be a get-right game for the Eagles.

Just be aware after you drop him Akers will likely get picked up and stashed by someone else, i know i would.

I would drop swift. Currently, he is injured and in a triple-split backfield. I trust non of Det RBs right now.

Slayton will be a good pick up. He has a good repoire with Jones and I believe will see an increase in targets, since Shepard is now out.

I would start Gage as well. Atl is going to have a lot of passing volume. Juilo is banged up and possibly may not start this week, which in turn sky rockets Gage to starter status. I believe he is a solid WR2, possible WR1 upside, if Julio doesnt play or a mid to low WR2 if Julio does play.

Or maybe drop Djax? what does the footclan think
?

swift is injured? O.o

Hopefully one of the Rookies will take over the backfield >.< Out of the 3, seems like swift has the best chance

I just checked. He is not injured, but I still wouldnt touch any Det RBs.

I would not drop D Jax. Reagor just went down with a thumb injury, so D Jax is practically the only healthy WR they have.

What is your starting lineup requirement?

If you are weak at WR, don’t think dropping DeSean Jackson is an option.