Use #1 waiver position for Shady?

McCoy owner dropped him before the signing. I have #1 waiver spot, do I use it on him? Would drop Thompson probably.

RBs are Conner, Carson, Jacobs, Sanders, Breida, and D. Thompson.

1 Like

I have the same question, thinking of dropping Dion Lewis for him. I also have D. Cook, C. Carson, Cohen and Thompson. I put in the claim but I have until Tuesday to cancel it. I’m reticent to drop Thompson because I’ll think he’ll pay off later in the season.

Definitely not. I’m not sure what your roster construction is like…but shady will be at best a 50/50 with Williams barring injury. I would target someone else if I could, and I’m selling to anyone who will buy the Chiefs hype that comes with him at the current moment

1 Like

I’m not a believer in Thompson, I think its just the usual hype. Fact is he’s the RB3 now and Lewis is the RB2 behind somebody who is always injured. I think Henry flops again this year and Lewis scores about the same he did last year.

1 Like

@Chainsaw has the correct take here, let someone else burn priority on him. You never know who they’ll drop while the hype is this fresh

1 Like

Yea I wouldn’t burn the #1 waiver. McCoy isn’t going to be the #1, if they were looking for a Williams replacement I think would have found a different back. I see him stealing some goal line maybe and just a depth fill. If he went to SD or Houston I would have burned the #1. Don’t overspend just to get a part of KC offense.

Thanks guys, think I will let someone else have him. Save my #1 for the big injury.