‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Using Waiver Priority

Standard 12 team Redraft league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 K, only 4 bench (plus IR)

I’m sitting with the number 3 waiver priority in my league, and I know one of the two people above me doesn’t tend to pay too much attention to the league, and might miss a decent waiver claim. After week 1 Chris Carson. Rashaad Penny and Sammy Watkins were all dropped and come off waivers tomorrow morning. I was planning to hold onto my waiver priority until I can get a clear stud (likely due to longterm RB injury). Wondering if I should grab one of them on waivers and waste my waiver priority, or just wait and grab one when they come off waivers if they are still there. (John Brown will also be on waivers for next wednesday, as is gio bernard for additional context.)

My lineup

Aaron Rodgers
Melvin Gordon
Christian Mccaffrey
Jarvis Landry
Marvin Jones Jr.
Tyler Lockett
Trey Burton

Ronald Jones II (who i will drop)
Matt Breida
Keelan Cole
Marlon Mack
Alshon Jeffrey (IR spot)

Is that last spot a flex or wr 3?
If it’s 3wr,I would wait because you probably wouldn’t start any of those guys over cmc or Gordon. Maybe wait and add a wr and keep your waiver spot.

If it’s a flex, Bernard could be a great addition while you wait for Jeffery to come off ir. I just doubt you would Start him as rb1/2 when you have two good ones.

Flex. Thanks for the advice. I’ll definitely consider Bernard over the other options!

Np, also return of the Mack could give you 3 rb1s soon so you will be Gucci to ditch gio when Mixon is back