Vampire league in Northern Virginia needs 1

10-teamer, live draft in Alexandria. No entry fee, great people, competitive league offshoot of an established dynasty. Draft is on Wednesday the 28th at 730pm. If you don’t know what a Vampire league is, please inquire. It’s a game changer!

I’m interested and I’m in Ashburn va. Is it on sleeper? I wouldn’t be able to make the draft though I am laid up at home with a broken leg, if you can’t find anyone else Lmk I could video chat into the draft or something lol. 571 385 5598

I’ve done the video chat thing during a live draft and it was a little rough bc the one phoning in keep losing track of the picks. If I can’t find anyone to fill it by Tuesday, can I let you know? Are you familiar with the vampire league concept? Thanks! - Justin

Hi there, appreciate you being interested in the league. We were able to fill it with folks that could be there. Good luck with your leg!

Hey, just came across this but would love to get into a vampire league. I’m in Aldie behind Dulles, but work in DC. Would love to join next year if you do this league every year and you have a spot available. Let me know and I’ll send you my number.