‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Veteran trade targets?

Who are your favorite veterans to target right now for dynasty leagues? With rookie drafts occurring pick values are at the premium, so who are some veterans I can package picks for to make a championship run.

Doug Martin, Mike Wallace, Greg Olsen… those types plummet to a spot they shouldn’t be.

Olsen was a guy I had in mind where do you value him pick wise? I’d guess a late first?

No no no… that’s the beauty of him being an old man. He will usually go in the 7th or 8th round. #value

Julian Edelman is very cheap right now, I know, I know Brandin Cooks. And Edelman will be a FA next year unless they extend, but he could still be in line for another great PPR season. That Brady rapport doesn’t just completely evaporate because he got a shiny new toy

Dude this is very interesting because I’m having negotiations right now for Edelman. I own 1.08 , he owns 1.12 and wants to move up to my spot. What do you think is fair value for me to throw in for Edelman picks wise? I was thinking maybe a 2nd, I own 2.02,2.06 as well

The 2.06 and 1.08 for the 1.12 and Edelman feels more than fair, bordering on aggressive. I would start lower and take the 2.02 off the table entirely.

I would strongly recommend avoiding Edelman. His efficiency plummeted last year to 6.9 yards per target (#72 in the league)

Buy Garçon, Wallace, Maclin, Ginn, and Britt.

I would avoid Edelman as well…especially in a dynasty league.

Like I said, he’s dirt cheap…

Yes. Agreed man I’m buying for this season

I assumed. If you’re not a contender, you’re not buying old dudes on the cheap

Don’t forget about Brandon Marshal is pretty cheap, and should have a good season.

DOUG BALDWIN. Golden Tate. Jamison Crowder. Willie Snead. Emmanuel Sanders. Mike Gillislee.

Frank Gore is a Gen 3 synth, so I’m pretty sure they live forever. I’d pencil in 12 more years at RB12