PPR
Need 2 WR and 1 Flex:

WR Gordon @ NO
WR Kupp v ARI
WR Pettis v DET
RB Crowell v MIA
RB R. Freeman v OAK

Gordon, Kupp, Pettis

Those other RBs seems to be in a timeshare and figuring those out are not fun.

Kupp for sure for me. Then probably Gordon even with Goodwin out although I do think Pettis is a sneaky good play.

For the flex, it’s Freeman vs Oakland. + matchup at home, favorites vs what is arguably one of the worst D’s in the league. Freeman looked pretty damn good last week TBH, just didn’t get a TD. He’s the clear goal line back as well and I do think he punches it in for a TD and close to 100 yards this week.

yeah thats how i was leaning, and was really only considering pettis over kupp, all the pettis hype has me a bit hyped as well haha i do think he has a good week but kupp is just a bit more trustworthy at this point

Dude don’t fall for the hype. As cool as he he was at route running, he was pretty bad on some of the other plays that you don’t see in the game. Go back and watch the coaches film version of the game onNFL game pass if you have it. He has a long ways to go.

I am the #1 cooper kupp fan. Got him in all of my leagues throughout the offseason and especially in dynasty. He is going to be a TD machine. He already led the team in red zone looks in the first game. With Watkins gone, a tonne of that work is shifting to him. And he clearly has the best chemistry with Goff and is his safety blanket. 10-12 TDs is what I am projecting for Kupp this season. He’s gonna be a beast and vs a shitty cardinals team, they are going to be in the red zone early and often. I’m pretty confident that he will score a TD this week…

thanks man i do appreciate the advice and will likely end up going kupp because of exactly what you said. if i was in a deeper league id likely have to start him but with kupp and gordon ill go with them and wait on pettis