Waiver pickup Who do I drop?

12 team PPR league. I want to pick up MVS off waivers. Who do I drop.
My RBs: Zeke, Conner, Sonny Michel, Tevin Coleman, Miles Sanders, Singletary
My WRs: Evans, Josh Gordon, Westbrook, C. Kirk, Will Fuller.
I’m torn between Singletary or Fuller or Kirk

I would t drop anyone I lilevyour guys better then mvs

1 Like

I feel MVS has more potential with who his QB is and that he can be a WR2 upside. Kirk and Fuller has a rookie QB and injury prone respectively. Singletary has huge upside… but he plays for the Bills.

Fuller’s value has falling with the addition of Stills so I would go that route if you really wanted to make this move. I would hold on to singletary hell probably get a lot of touches now shady is gone.

1 Like

That’s what I feel is the best option. Yet, can’t expect Stills to learn playbook and develop connection with Watson quickly. Fuller is awesome…when/IF healthy.

You might get 2 weeks of value from fuller as stills and Hyde get up to speed but I imagine by at least week three or four fuller won’t have much value and will be minimal points at best

2 Likes

agree with @charlesnallen85 points here. I think all these additions in Houston really just boost Watson, Hopkins will get his but I’d worry about Duke, Hyde, Fuller and KeKe in season long leagues. Will be tough to call when to start and inevitably you’ll start the dud weeks and bench the blow ups.

Alternatively could you not swing a two for one trade maybe Singletary/Sanders plus Kirk or Fuller for a upgraded WR3/4 for your depth and then grab MVS with the spare slot?

2 Likes