So as a Fuller owner I got screwed last night for two reasons.
- Not flexing him.
- Likely a torn ACL.
I know its a bit early to ask this given waivers aren’t for 5 days, but if Coutee was avaliable and good to go would you use waiver priority to grab him? Or hold out in case another major injury happens, or somebody makes a drop mistake