‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Waiver wire advice please

10T full ppr redraft league…Mostert, Barner, Ivory, Ronald Jones, Foreman, Bibbs, Penny, McGuire all available RBs…I just lost Sony don’t kno for how long but I do also hav Cook, Murray, kerryon, Chubb, Drake and Doug Martin…wrs available are Tyrell Williams, Jakeem Grant(my league rewards 1 pt per special teams 10 return yards), Amendola, Martavius Bryant, Robbie Anderson…a lot of others that I prolly would never start over the current wr roster I hav…Landry, Sanders, Lockett, Godwin, Coutee…I own first pick and honestly don’t feel like anyone is worth using my first pick on…it’s week 7 and this is the first time I even got first pick so it’s not easy getting top pick with my waiver wire system…what r ur guys thoughts suggestions?

Can anyone help me?

As Sony owner Barner is probably your safest best since you don’t know for how long. I like Ivory if Shady is out but thats likely to only be for one week.

I wouldn’t waste first overall waiver priority in any of those guys though.

Yeah theres enough options there you should be able to pick up a FA after the fact and keep your priority.

Agree with @ykr919 and @psychosem17 I would,nt use your priority on those guys. I prefer Mostert the best ROS of season though of the players you listed.

Thanks guys!

good luck : )

I ended up getting Mostert and barner for free lol