Waiver Wire Help TE/RBs/D

I want to pick up a TE not sure if i can trust OJ Howard and Jamies Winston so either pickup Hockenson or Mark Andrews and I need to pick up a D, I dont trust the Steelers after what happened to them

My Team:
QB: Big Ben, Lamar Jackson
RBS: Lev Bell, Gurley, Carson, David Montgemory, Singletary, Darwin Thompson
Wrs: Thelein, Robert Woods, Mike Williams, Curtis Samuel, DJax
TE: OJ Howard
D: Steelers

Also, should i pick up malcom brown for my handcuff for gurley after seeing week 1? If so, who should i drop to get my waiver wires and what priority?

Thanks, much appreciated!

Drop Darwin Thompson. He had McCoy and Williams in front of him. Not worth using a roster spot on.

drop darwin for who though? Hockenson/Andrews or Malcom Brown?

I personally think your team is pretty solid. You could stash Hockenson because I think his upside is the best, or handcuff Gurley. You will never play Brown though over your other RB’s unless Gurley goes down.

Put in two separate claims dropping Thompson for Hock AND Andrews (it increases your chances of getting one or both without potentially dropping someone more valuable). I personally go Hock first.

You’re loaded at RB so I wouldn’t chase Brown with your first claim, but he’s worth an add. Drop the Steelers D for him

Defenses :clap: And :clap: kickers :clap: always :clap: last :clap:. Figure it out later lol