Waiver wire jewels or fool's gold?

It was a huge week for free agency. I lost the bid for Deshaun Watson, but some interesting names showed up on the waiver wire including:
Amari Cooper
DeMarco Murray
Jimmy Graham
Chris Thompson

I know all of these guys have struggled, but those top 3 names were probably all drafted fairly high. Are any of them worth grabbing in an 8-team half-PPR league. We start 3 WRs, but I’m generally OK at WR.

Thanks!

I’d probably pickup DeMarco depending on who your RBs are.

Pick up Murray, and grab Cooper if you have room to stash somebody until Carr gets back. He’ll get it back together.

Would you drop Lynch for Murray? Ty Montgomery is holding down one spot. My other RBs are Gillislee and Doug Martin. What’s the timetable on Carr’s return?

Pick up Murray and Cooper. If Cooper gets back to his best then he’d be great trade bait.

1 Like

I picked up Murray and will probably get Cooper if I can figure out who to drop. My other WRs are Evans, Cooks, Tate, Parker, Garcon and DJax. I suppose DJax is the best one to drop, but think he may have a good week against the Pats D this week and then maybe I can trade him for something.

1 Like

Yeah, judging by your WR’s I’d definitely hold fire and I agree that DJax could go off this week.