Waiver Wire Pick Week 3

I am number 1 on the waiver wire, but not sure who to get. I was thinking Samuels, but now there saying Conner is gonna be fine. Now I’m stuck on either Demarcus Robinson or Emmanuel Sanders.

Robinson blew up, but Im not sure if thats going to continue, or if Mahomes is gonna pick a new favorite next week.

Sanders seems to be consistent.

Sanders should be a top 20 WR ROS. People will argue that Denver will eventually move from Flacco to Locke which will decrease Sanders value, really? Sanders produced last year as a top 20 guy with a struggling Keenum, Flacco is washed and Sanders is still balling out; so, I expect more of the same with any QB.
Normally I say save the #1 priority for a RB who emerged or a weekly flex play. I think Sanders is a weekly flex play

1 Like

Yea i would say Sanders out of those 2 but would also look for McLaurin if he is still there but maybe look at Darwin Thompson if he is still there because McCoy having a possible ankle injury.

1 Like

It’s gross to say this as in a way I feel like I am picking Flacco over Mahomes but I think I would go Sanders. For the exact reason you mentioned, Sanders is safer/consistent.

1 Like

Give me sanders. And then try and get samuel anyway. Cause Conner may be good this week but if he tweaked his knee, high risk of injury down the line.

1 Like

Yeah my gut was telling me Sanders. I was gonna put a waiver for Samuels after but I doubt it will happen. But who knows! Thanks guys!