Waiver wire priority question

12 team standard league I have 1st priority for the waivers
My original plan was to drop stafford for minshew (maybe overreacting I’m 0-2 with MT) but with McCaffrey out should I use my top spot for mike Davis instead and roll with stafford? My other rbs are kamara, James Robinson, jk dobbins and Benny snell and wrs are Julio, Gallup, boyd, MT (hurt). Other available people are N’Keal Harry, dion Lewis/gallman and Darrel Henderson, what would y’all do with the waiver priority?

I would ride one more week with Stafford to see if he improves with Golladay back in the lineup.

You have good starters at your RB position in Kamara (RB1) and Robinson (RB2). Dobbins is a good flex play currently. Snell at this point is just a Conner handcuff.

Your WR depth is a little iffy until MT comes back. Juilo is Juilo. Gallup seems to be taking a backseat to lamb and Schultz making him possibly the 4th or 5th option on a team with multiple weapons to feed. Boyd is a good flex WR with WR2 upside if he and Burrow can find a connection.

I would look at WR depth on the wavier and go from there.

2 Likes

Golladay should be back this week which helps Stafford, and it looks like you could use more WR depth than RB. Davis is a good FLEX for the next 4-6 weeks, but I would look at picking up a WR.

1 Like

pick up Davis for your flex. He is ppr machine… but you are not going to see that extra point per catch cause well, standard… probably 100 all purpose yards per game. If there is a an option at wr that can offer 100 yards per week then pivot. But like my leagues the wire is barron.

1 Like