‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Waiver wire qb!

Hey Footclan,

I currently have Winston as my qb in a keeper league. I kept him for a 12 round pick which I was glad to do, I liked his value and still do. But last week after Arizona and the questionable shoulder, I picked up Tyrod Taylor as a streamer for week 7 game. Lol who would have thought Winston would still out produce Taylor… The real reason why I’m actually here is cause someone just dropped Cam Newton for Paul Richardson cause they now have Watson as a primary qb now. I feel like this would be a great pick up in a 12 man ppr league. Especially to stream between the two for match ups. How much ffab should I spend on him? I currently have $77 out of $150 and have the third highest amount. Aside from the extra ffab from weekly match up (perfect) pickems. As of now I have a $12 bid on him. Should I keep it or raise? Please let me know! I have till Saturday the 28th. Apologies for the long question!

Much appreciated!
JR

I don’t know if I’m the right guy to ask considering I only got 25% of my fab left but I would feel fine biding $25 for Cam.

Who are you dropping to pick him up?

I was going to drop Tyrod Taylor. But decided to keep the money just in case. Lately I’ve been riding on Winston as my only qb lol.