Waiver Wire RB Opinion

Who would you grab off waiver wire this week?

LeSean McCoy
Latavius Murray
Mike Davis

My Current rostered RBs:

David Johnson
James Conner
Royce Freeman
KerryonJohnson

I would probably go Mike Davis, but I don’t think you’re in need of another RB, would you need to drop one of those guys?

Think I’d go with Latavius.

No…I forgot to mention that. This would be an additional RB. I don’t plan on dropping any of the rostered running backs.

Honestly it has to be McCoy, if you have any element of half or full PPR scoring the better but even in standard it’s McCoy. Murray can’t run behind that Vikings O-Line and isn’t the right back for the pass heavy approach they have, also with Griffen out that D doesn’t look quite as elite right now so they are’t holding every team back like we expected.

Seahawks backfield is hands off for me, there is no consistent RB to bank on and you’d be better letting someone else deal with the headache of owing a piece.

McCoy is a starting RB, bad team or not he is guaranteed workload over those other guys, while he may not be a locked in weekly starter right now he will offer a safer floor and more upside as the focal point of an offense in the right matchup to be worth a bench stash. Also if by chance he makes a few plays and has a good game against a perceived tough matchup - trade him off that. Murray and Davis are just handcuffs with little upside based on their situation and skill set, McCoy is better depth at worst and in the right matchup can be a solid RB2 with the upside to really help you out in the right week

I appreciate the help guys.