Waivers: Jordan Howard or Ronald Jones

Who is a better pickup ROS? I have Kerryon on bye this week as well and could use a start…

I can only get 1

Half PPR

if you just need them for a week I would say Howard, but its still close. ROS I would go Jones since he has more of a chance be turn into a workhorse type

I’m starting Carson and Montgomery this week at RB if I don’t get either

Which RB would cost more FAAB?

that depends on the people in your league. I would think Jones because he is playing well and should turn into the starter, but Howard just had a huge week so hard to say. I would feel more comfortable spending more on Jones. Not a bad situation with Carson and Montgomery though. Dont think I would go too crazy spending on either

My feeling is that people will bite the points howard put up

I want howard for this week but I want jones ROS so this is my dilemma… not sure I can squeeze by with Montgomery and Carson this week

Jones is playing the saints this week so he could lay an egg

not sure who else you have but I think you will be fine with Montgomery and Carson this week. Carson should catch plenty of passes against the Rams to keep his floor high, and Montgomery should be able to have a good day against the Raiders. I’d go Jones for the higher upside. Howard could easily end up with 40-50 yards and no TDs this week.

I’ll be starting whichever one I pick up as a flex

I would still go Jones. more upside and similar floor.