Ware Or Michel this week?

I was lucky enough to stash Ware on my bench and now I can use him… My only issue is my starting RBs are set sooooo

Half Point PPR… Do I flex

Michel vs MIN
or
Ware vs OAK

I know OAK is an easy matchup but even with updated rankings ppl have Michel ranked higher

Being a Sony owner I’d go Sony for sure, love to see what ware can do but I think Sony is the smart play here for sure

I’m going ware. Patriots haven’t exactly been a high powered offense as of late. Plus Vikings defense is solid. Patriots definitely like to use white and burkhead too. So you have to worry about gronk, Edelman and Gordon taking TDs and white/burkhead taking away yardage on a offense that hasn’t been operating on the same caliber as the chiefs as of late.

With the chiefs you obviously have to worry about Kelce in the redZone but I think ware will dominate touches. 1 Other RB is an undrafted rookie who played behind guice at LSU, the other is a receiving back who had some moderate usage on the dolphins. But still has got pretty much 0 usage on the chiefs. Ware has been the chiefs guy in the past, knows the offense, and has got touches throughout the year. Given that they have had 2 days notice, I think it’s a no brainer that ware will get the vast majority of the chiefs touches. Plus Ware looks amazing in the limited touches he’s had for the chiefs.

Yeah I really wanna play Michel… And Ware was the RB1 in KC before he got hurt and Hunt took over last year so he knows the plays… Its gonna be a tough choice for sure but i think Im gonna go with Ware

I feel like KC will make a point to show ppl they dont need Hunt and showcase ware a little bit…