Was offered my sony michel for either Gronk or dalvin cook

standard scoring. Sony michel owner. im not sure whod id pick between gronk or dalvin cook… for now Cook isnt healthy dealing with hamstring (so are 3 other of my players on the bench), but i dont know if hes worth trading sony michel, who right now, is the rushing attack for new england. im not extremely high on michel but i understand his potential. cook dealing with injuries and the poor state of their Oline’s ability to make holes in the run game worries me. please give me ur arguments for or against.

Well dalvin and gronk have wayyy more value than just michel. So I would want more

If you have injury Problems I’d do the cook - Michel trade straight up
I’m heavily invested in Cook but I think his hammy issues could linger. Trying to get rid of my shares…
I’m very optimistic about NEs offense now that Edelman is back.
The Michel/Gronk stack does cap your upside though

If you can get a decent TE back maybe you can figure out a Sony for Gronk trade. But don’t sell low on Gronk.
Teams won’t be able to throw 4 defenders on him much longer…

id be trading away michel, im being offered gronk or dalvin cook for my sony michel. the patriots playoff schedule for fantasy is very good for both gronk and michel so im conflicted.

im the michel owner, i get the option between gronk or dalvin cook… i think id choose gronk. but am i thinking too much into him being a workhorse in the fantasy playoffs? or is gronk 10 times/10 the better trade target?

who are your other rbs?

i can start 4RBs because of 2RB + 2Flex’s out of: Alex collins, Leonard Fournette, Devonta Freeman, Joe mixon, Sony Michel. our league doesnt have a TE position and the 2 receiver slots are WR/TE. i would be starting 2 out of gronk, TY, and john brown.

yeah im not a fan of dalvin cook but getting gronk should help you, i’d do this trade. It does seem that your rbs are all dealing with injuries tho maybe see if he’ll take freeman instead? If not id do sony for gronk