Wash sale Trade? 4 for 4

10 team Full PPR league. I wanted to make a Blockbuster trade. I was willing to give up an L this week for hopefully a solid team to make a playoff run.

I trade AWAY:
Lamar Miller
Carlos Hyde
Devante Adams
Kittle

I RECEIVE:
Matt Breida
Travis Kelce
Jarvis Landry
Leveon Bell

The trade partner is in dire straights at RB depth. He started Lindsay and Breida. Landry is his WR1. I am comfortable with my depth that I am interested in Bell long term. Both of us have 1-2 record. I view it as a win-win. However, I got no response (text or app) so I cancelled trade (don’t like to leave it out in the ether in case of injury while pending).

Is this a fair trade?

My roster (prior to waiver day and this trade)
QB- Dalton
RB- Gordon
RB- Miller
WR- AJ Green
WR- D Adams
TE- Kittle
FLEX- Tate

BN- Cooper
BN- Ingram
BN- Hyde
BN- Edelman
BN- Enunwa
BN- Buck Allen
BN- Clement

This trade is a massive upgrade for you.

The one and only concern is AJ’s health, but I haven’t heard anything indicating he has a legitimate injury so I’m assuming he’s OK.

Falcones- and I am willing to eat another L this week. I agree ROS this is an upgrade but affords him the opportunity to have legit starters now. I do not want to “rip him off” though. Is it too unbalanced?

Not a rip off at all. He is getting two locked in and active starting RB’s and a top 5 WR who is better than his WR1. You’re giving him immediate results. He’s giving you the possibility of a huge payoff ROS, but not much in the way of immediate results (aside from Kelce). It is both good for you and a fair trade. Go for it.