Watkins & 2.08 for 1.06 Dynasty trade

I have the 1.06 in this years rookie draft.

I am being offered watkins and the 2.08 for my 1.06.

I am week at RB so i was hoping to get a potential back from this years draft. And I have 2.09 as well.
My roster is pretty good at WR (so i think!!). So i am not sure if i want or need Watkins. But he has potential.
Ekeler, Austin LAC RB
Jones, Aaron GBP RB
Martin, Doug OAK RB
McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB
Montgomery, Ty GBP RB
Murray, DeMarco FA RB
Williams, Jamaal GBP RB
Allen, Keenan LAC WR
Amendola, Danny MIA WR
Beckham, Odell NYG WR
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Fuller, Will HOU WR
Kupp, Cooper LAR WR
Pryor, Terrelle NYJ WR
Wilson, Albert MIA WR

Need some help,

I personally wouldn’t do that trade. I like Watkins, but I think at the 6 spot you can get a rookie with higher upside and possibly a better situation.

I agree with above. I would not take the trade and get the best RB available. Possibly Freeman, Jones, or Chubb.

i originally thought you were getting the 1.06 which i thought was a relatively easy yes.

Given your strength at receiver i don’t see how you improve your team with this trade. You lose an opportunity to gain a RB by giving away the 1.06 and you’re getting back Watkins who won’t even start for you (Allen, OBJ, Diggs).

I would keep Watkins as well. But on a side note, loving up on those Packers RBs aren’t ya? Haha! If one of them becomes “the guy” you will have another stud along with the potential rookie you get in the draft.