‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Waver wire help! much appreciated :) full ppr

Hey footballers,

These are the players I am looking to replace if the waiver value is there. I am sick and tired of Corey Davis, I have George Kittle which makes Kyle Rudolph expendable…for Jared Cook who is on waivers…I also have Willie Snead.

Waiver Moves:
Drop Kyle Rudolph for Jared Cook (they just traded Cooper so maybe even more targets come his way)
Drop Corey Davis for Courtland Sutton (I think Denver does trade Sanders or Thomas)
Drop Willie Snead for Tre’Quan Smith (Snead gets a done of targets and solid floor for PPR, Smith is Brees #2 WR with big play ability…)

If you suggest I dont drop someone or mix and match differently please explain why.

Thanks so much in advance!

I like your moves for the most part…
Personally I don’t like having 2 TEs on my roster so if you have Kittle and want to keep him I would drop Rudolph for either a WR or RB or even to stream the NE Defense depending on what you have for defense…, But if you want to drop him for Cook that is reasonable…

The WR moves I like. Corey Davis is not reliable and Sutton could have a huge role if D. Thomas gets traded as rumored…

With Ted Ginn on IR, Smith will be the #2 receiver in the high powered Saints offense so I like his upside for ROS…

One receiver that is likely on waivers that I would target above Sutton/Smith would be Geronimo Allison, but that is just personal opinion and nothing wrong with going for Sutton/Smith…

Thanks so much for the response, I would take G. Allison over them as well but he is already owned in all of my leagues -____-

I don’t like dropping Rudolph for Cook. He’s too boom/ bust for me and I also don’t like rostering 2 TE’s. The Raiders are transitioning to a rebuild, so while there’s less competition for targets after the Cooper trade, TE’s make their money in the red zone and Oakland figures to have a lot less red zone opportunities than Minnesota.

Personally, I would also prefer Sneed to Smith in full PPR. Smith still has to overcome Meredith, and he seems more like a long term play to me. If you’re willing to hold Smith several weeks, I’m fine with it though.

I like Sutton over Davis, because I assume Denver will trade Thomas or Sanders. If they don’t, I’d easily prefer to take Davis still. I’ll admit that’s not based on any type of production he’s shown this season, but I’d want to see if they can correct their offensive issues coming off the bye. After that, I’d be ready to cut bait with him. If you think you can wait and Sutton will still be available, I’d want to wait on Davis. If you think Sutton will be picked up in your league this week, dropping Davis for Sutton is fine IMO because I do think Denver makes a trade at WR. I drafted Davis in several leagues, so I’m probably higher on him than most.

Yeah, I have a good feeling about Sutton! Hopefully! I believe in C. Davis just not the situation. Also, would you drop the Chargers D/ST with Bosa returning soon but being on a BYE ?

Yeah, I wouldn’t want to carry two defenses. Maybe if the schedule had multiple great matchups right after the bye.