Julio
OBJ
Evans
Diggs
JuJu
Keenan Allen
Thielen

As with my RB Rankings, tons of uncertainty with WR:
AB: Landing spot (I’m working with the assumption of SF or Indy)
OBJ: QB (working with assumption of Eli and/or rookie)
JuJu: Volume (working with assumption AB leaves town)

Lets debate! Let me know what you all think

2 Likes

I think I’d include A.J. Green for Diggs, but other that that I like that list

Diggs is great, but I think he’s still going to be the WR1b with Thielen being the WR1a for Minnesota.

I wanted to find a place for Green; but, until I see the new offense, I take the known vs the unknown. I think he very well could be top 12, easily.

Known for Vikes is run first offense. Diggs was very touchdown dependent down the stretch last year after the OC change. As long as they have Dalton and he is on the field then AJ will get his.

Here’s mine:

Adams
Hopkins
Julio
AB
Hill
Michael Thomas
OBJ
Evans
AJ Green
Keenan Allen
JuJu
TY Hilton

I agree with djbauer23, AJG in place of Diggs is the major change I’d make to your list. Vikings are definitely run first and Cousins is a middle of the pack deep ball completion guy (#15 in 2018, #17 in 2017).

AJ Green was ballin again last year until he got hurt. Dalton will continue to feed that dude, no reason to think his volume will change. New coaching can only improve the routes and production. AJ Green will fall in drafts but I think he’s gonna be a steal for where you can grab him (middle to back end of the 3rd).

I bumped Thielen out of your top 12 and put in TY Hilton at 12 instead. Hilton has shown he can be a top 5 WR in the league. Luck is a significantly better QB than Cousins and the Colts are a pass first team. With their OLine being as good as it is, Luck should have plenty of time to throw Hilton open, expect a great year for Hilton (barring injury).

I bumped AB down a couple spots mostly due to not knowing which team he’ll be traded to. I’m going off the assumption that his new QB won’t be as good as Big Ben. Even if the new QB is just as good, the on field chemistry Ben and AB have is top notch and will be difficult to replicate.

I also put Adams above Hopkins, but you can argue for either to be top dog. I give the edge to Adams simply because Rodgers is his QB. Watson is talented, but let’s be real…he ain’t even close to being as talented as Rodgers.

I moved Julio up a bit, you can’t go for over 1400 yards for the past 5 consecutive years and not be ranked as a top 4-5 WR.

2 Likes