We trusting Julio Jones?

With limited bench spots, concussion protocols and Covid players, I’m coming down to Julio Jones to start for me this week…that’s if he even plays. How we feeling about him?

Some waiver options are Tre’Quan Smith, Crowder, Allen Lazard, Amon-Ra St. Brown.
Hopefully Mike Williams clears before Sunday but that’s where I’m at.

Bonus Dilemma Question: Anyone have a feeling Trey Lance might get a shot? I’m in a super flex and I certainly don’t need him(Have Allen, Murray and Tannehill) I just don’t want to drop him and give someone a possible weapon.

No not yet on Julio. If you need to then you need to but if you have a viable option at all I’m using that until I see something.

On Lance, I think he gets his shot once sf is eliminated or Jimmy gets injured. I don’t think they’re making a qb change with anything to play for

1 Like

Im slightly and I do mean slightly higher on Julio. They just have so little weapons to work with and I could see a game plan that forces him into targets. Now what he does with say 9-10 Targets idk. Doubt he does some 120+ finish but 7 for 80 and a td would do just fine and thats kinda where I see him WR2 low floor mid ceiling

100% agree Lance wont get a start if they still have a chance or without injury to Jimmy G

1 Like

That’s how I’m feeling about it- following the reports. I was so set with Mike Williams as my WR2 for the week but now rolling with Van Jefferson in a tough match up. Julio might be my flex. Along with Darrel Williams.

…unless Elijah Mitchell makes a miracle return. As for Trey Lance, I’m soooo close to cutting him and grabbing another back up player. OH week 14.

I’m in the same place…in a 1/2 ppr…looking at him, Sony, or Hasty as my Flex. Lean Sony, but all three have Sun reports written all over. Unfortunately, LAR are MNF, so I probably need to choose early on Sony.

But, there are NO other options in TN. If Julio plays, I suspect he produces even if he only plays half the game.