Week 1 Full PPR FLEX -- Marvin or Mostert?

With the Golladay injury, Marvin Jones is now in play. I can’t see bumping any of Robinson/McLaurin/Gallup for him at WR, so I’d have to play him at FLEX or bench him. I currently have Mostert there. Keep Mostert at FLEX or switch to Marvin? Thanks in advance.

Marvin could be in for a big game with Golladay being out, Mostert is a great RB and could put some numbers up. I think Mostert is the safer option but Marvin could put up some big numbers this week.

1 Like

Even if Golladay is in the game he won’t be a featured player… Cooks was supposed to be out for the Texans. He played but wasn’t much of a fantasy impact. (Although I am not comparing Cooks to Golladay). Gotta get those players in the game and play a few live snaps as they didn’t get a preseason warm up.

1 Like

Am I wrong to think I shouldn’t be benching any of my WRs for Marvin? Not Robinson, but Terry or Gallup?

Unfortunately I love F1 McLaurin so I would tend to swing for the fences with him as the only WR on the team… but Stafford against the bears could be bread and butter. If it was me I would look at my matchup and weigh the ceiling of McLaurin vs Marvin.

1 Like

Watch for Tevin Coleman status. He has sickle cell and if the air quality is about 150, he wont play… Paving the way got mostert to be a work horse back vs a very bad run defense.

1 Like

Thank you, I had not seen that about Coleman until your reply prompted me to check it out.