‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Week 1 Studs & Duds, Rising Stars, Trey Doo-Doo

Originally published at: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/podcast/week-1-studs-duds-rising-stars/

What a wild first weekend of NFL action to kick off the 2018 fantasy football season! Andy, Jason, and Mike recap Week 1 injuries, studs, and duds. What can we expect in Week 2 and on? Plus, find out which players we consider rising stars in fantasy football. Manage your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy…

The New Orleans defense filled their britches so bad that they must be switched back to diapers. They were the consensus 2nd ranked D/ST for week 1 and finished dead last. Saints D + Alex Collins + Chris Hogan + Trey Burton pretty much ruined my Sunday.

I sincerely believe Alex Collins deserves to be listed as a dud. After all of the hype about him, his high ranking and ADP, and the talk about the abysmal Bills defense, he barely got touches or yards. While he did score, he also fumbled. 6 ppr points doesn’t even begin to satisfy expectations. He most definitely pooped his big boy pants. Even in a positive game script, he was non-existent.