‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Week 10 headache

Really sorry to bore and bother the footclan, but I have a selection headache.
Standard league.

QB is Prescott as Wentz is on bye.
RB I have darkwa, Hunt (bye), Doug Martin, Tevin Coleman and Morris
WR Baldwin (already played him), Hopkins, Woods, Marvin Jones and Julio Jones.

I don’t really know where to go with them, who would you pick?

So with your team I would be doing something like this
RB1: Darkwa
RB2 Martin
WR1 Marvin Jones
WR2 Baldwin
Flex: Julio (if news comes out about his ankle and he isn’t playing for any reason I’d put in Hopkins)

Honestly picking 2 of those receivers is really tough. I feel really good about Marvin Jones this week as I also do Darkwa.
I feel better about Julio’s matchup and despite Hopkins doing well with Savage last week, he still has Tom Savage as his QB.

Good points, I really don’t fancy Doug Martin this week. I had dropped him for Forte, but we all know how that’s turned out. Crowel is on the waivers, but I don’t think I want or need him.

I’m trying to trade Hopkins for a better RB, but not many are taking him…yet

I’m leaning more Coleman if freeman out then he’s gonna have a field day in against Dallas

I don’t feel too good about Martin’s matchup this week either, i personally feel like its gonna be a shootout between TB and the Jets so that game script could hurt him, but I don’t know how I feel on Morris yet with this being game 1 as him being a starter.
For me it’s really a coin flip for Martin or Morris for your RB2 position.

I’d almost go Morris and Coleman and hell flex Martin lol

That’s what I was afraid of.

Thing is I’m 2nd I’m my league and I’m expected to get beat this week by about 10 points. My opponent has Howard, McCoy and Ingram. Really need the W this week