Week 12 Bye QB Stream

Would you prefer Carr vs. NYJ or Baker vs. MIA?

1 Like

Or Rudolph vs CIN?

1 Like

My model has Carr as the best option of the three (projected to be the QB6 this week).

You can read the full post with recommendations here which includes projections through Week 16 for QB, TE and DST. Good luck!

Wentz is on waivers, it’d be silly to not pick him up regardless play the Pats, right?

If your current option is not great specifically Weeks 12-15, I agree he’s definitely worth an add, but unless I’m desperate at QB I wouldn’t drop a lot of FAAB (and if Wentz is on waivers, you probably aren’t super desperate). Just try to avoid having to play him this week or Week 16 if you make it to the 'ship.

1 Like

I have been streaming Tannenhill a lot lately but of course he is on Bye. Carr is on waivers though so the right move is to pick him up and then drop him for Wentz after this week.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. This would strictly be a bye week filler for Mahomes in week 12. I have the roster space to pick up and store him early. I’m leaning Carr due to game script but I think Baker could easily have a good week too. TBD

1 Like