Week 12 Waiver pick up

ROS I need a QB as lost Burrow. Have Matt Ryan who is hit or miss. Both below have pretty good schedules.

Drop Burrow to go with Jones or Rivers ROS?

Also would like to pick up Dobbins - not for this week.

Need to drop either Duke or Jamal Williams. Not the Jones owner but think Jamal has more upside than Duke but who would you drop.

Thanks

I’d stream. Jones this week but Rivers you can come back to as and when. Ryan obviously has a huge chance to return to starting quality too.

I’d drop Duke. He had nearly all the opportunities two weeks running and did nothing with it.

2 Likes

Yeah thought Duke would help out the last 2 weeks but nope.

Won’t start him this week over Sanders, Carson or Taylor so will pick up Dobbins for future upside.

Would you play Jones over Ryan this week as was leaning grabbing Rivers ROS but it is close as they both have good schedules.

This week yes I’d lean Jones. Ryan could be excellent against Raiders but I’ll go Jones here. Wish he was available in my league where I have Ryan. I put in a claim on rivers but unsure who I’ll go if I get him

1 Like

You really think Jones will have a good game vs. CIN? I hadn’t considered him. I’ve been thinking either stick with Ryan or stream either Tua or Cousins this week. Would you play Jones over all those options?

1 Like

Baker plays the Jets and Giants weeks 15,16.

Not a big fan but options I guess.

Yeah I quite like Jones for this week. It might be wrong but I think it’s hard for him not to succeed in this one.

2 Likes

Picked up Jones . Someone else picked up Rivers.

Will roll Ryan maybe if Julio plays or go with Dimes.