Week 14 WEATHER ISSUES

the 3 games that will have rough weather conditions will be ravens at buffalo, bengals at cleveland and giants at philly on Monday night. Philly will by far be the worst with 90% chance of rain and 13mph winds. I really wanted to start Wentz until I looked at this weather. Should I pivot to Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield??? Cleveland is supposed to have 15mph winds but no rain.

Also, 1/2 ppr, sit one of the following 3: Miles Sanders, Chris Carson or Devante Freeman???
I think I’m starting Freeman given the juicy match up but Sanders and Carson’s rankings are essentially back to back…

Thanks

1 Like

My QB model has Wentz projected at QB9, Darnold at QB10 and Mayfield at QB12. Given the weather, I would pivot to one of the others. Personally I would lean Mayfield since it’s close because he is projected to be the QB5 next week vs. AZ and I want to make sure he’s on my roster, but I would be comfortable playing either.

My Week 14 QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

So with the weather issue would you play Waller Over ertz? Full ppr.

1 Like

My model has Walker projected above Ertz this week anyway. (Waller is projected to be the TE2). So I’d definitely go with the Wallerus.

What about Andrews should I pivot from him with bad weather? I have Njoku and Rudolph?

I dropped Elliot and picked up Bailey good play?

im struggling to start winston, wentz, or ryan