Week 15 & 16 Defenses

Clinched a playoff spot 2 weeks ago and a first round bye so I’ve been stashing defenses for the playoffs since then. Currently have Ravens, Bengals (Week 15 @ OAK), and Broncos (Week 16 @ OAK). Starting to think otherwise about the Bengals in week 15.

Currently on the waivers still are Bills, Saints, Seahawks, Patriots, Lions, and Cardinals.

My question is, should I keep the defenses I have or drop one of them to pick up a better streaming option for week 15?

Thanks!

If you are holding on to 3 defenses, I would much rather have the Seahawks D than the Bengals D…
Seahawks play the 49ers 2 out of the next 3 weeks, and final game is against Arizona Cardinals…

I picked up the Seahawks D and Broncos D in every league I could last week because their remaining schedule is great for defenses…

1 Like

Week 15: SEA vs SF

drop Ravens & Bengals. Pick up SEA + NO/ Bills

Honestly Broncos are already a good DST rest of season.

1 Like

Agreed…
I would even consider dropping Ravens for another D rest of season, even though they have a decent Defense…
But their remaining schedule is brutal going against some great offenses…

Thanks for the replies! I grabbed the Seahawks D and dropped the Bengals. I agreee with dropping the Ravens as well. Even though they’ve had a few good games recently, I think they’re too risky to start the next couple weeks anyways. I’ll probaly try to grab the Saints D off waivers next week. Thanks again!