Week 15 Frustrations!

I started Fournette and Chubb over Cook! Kicking myself for that move now. Need a big game from Gurley and Michael Thomas or I’m going to lose.

I started A.Jones Lindsay and Fournette… Sat Damien Williams and Golladay :sob: :sob: :sob:

Needing a big game from 2 of the games best at their positions. You could be in a worse spot my friend.

Although Cook vs Miami was an auto start. played him across all my leagues.

Good luck.

1 Like

ya like having keenan aaron jones and theilin haha no championship this year

Should’ve asked your opinion on that one lol. Read too much into the fantasy pros rankings even though the footballers had Cook ranked higher.

Rolled with Barkley and Jones. What a day for Saquon to finally bust and Aaron to get injured. Jamaal Williams even put up a decent score today so no doubt AJ would have scored well even against the Bears D.

Adding to my pain, I went with Sterling Shepherd as my WR2 as a Hail Mary play.
Have had Doug f’n Baldwin since the draft. Couldn’t cut him, couldn’t play him.

Today of all days he decides to go big on my bench. Damn you Doug, I hate you more than anyone lol

Down 27 pts with 4 players to go (M Thomas, Gurley, Ian Thomas, and Zuerlein). Opponent still has Carson and J Elliot

Lindsay, Barkley, Doug Martin, Amari Cooper, Courtland Sutton…yeah, I’m in trouble…

At least I picked up and started Josh Allen over Jameis…only reason I’m still alive by a thread.

Need MT and Gurley to outscore carson by 27 points is not a horrible spot. Elliott and Zuerlein are washes imo.

Sorry to all those with Gurley, I need another 30 yard no TD performance from him :laughing:

Nick mullens is crushing my soul. Missing 3 completions and 2/3 being a wide open George Kittle. I’m projected to lose by two and need a big performance from kittle.

I won my fair share of matchups this week, but one loss stings - it’s rough losing by 8 points to an opponent that started D. Henry

I started Jones, Fournette and Ertz on one team that somehow managed to survive. Started Jones and Ertz on multiple teams, too. There’s a lot of low scores I’m seeing this week

Welp, down by 20pts and still have Michael Thomas and Ian Thomas to play tomorrow. Here’s to Lady Luck!

2 Likes

Maher and Lindsay kinda screwed me, as well as the mahomes spot on thursday that led to the 2nd williams td (opponent has williams). Sat Golladay and need to rely on Curtis Samuel and a 37pt buffer to hold off Cam, Kamara and Lutz.

Haha I did this in a league. I started Henry over DJ, mike evans, Cohen and AJ. Giants have a bad run D and after that jags game it seems that the titans have figured out how to use him a little better.

I had some serious duds (AJ, Martin, J.Cook) this week but “luckily” so did my opponent…
Full PPR. I’m down by 17; he has Brees, I have MT and Kamara…
Fantasy Gods be with me now…

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Week 15 Frustrations!:

I played Hill, Kelce, Chubb and Lindsay. They had roughly the same as Hopkins. (FML)
Then this crazy week happened. I am only up by 18 and he is playing Ingram tonight.
#week15frustrations

Nothing tops guys who had Keenan Allen and Aaron jones both in their lineups… devastating…

1 Like

That would be pure devastation…

1 Like