Week 15 WR Help

I’m coming off my first round bye in week 14 as the highest scoring team of the week (I got a chuckle out of it) however, that’s due to the beautiful heart of my team: Zeke, McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, and the Bears D. At WR I have Diggs and he worries me with Thielen around but I’m never gonna sit him, The issue is my WR2 I don’t really have one, I have: Dj Moore, David Moore, Sutton, and Tate, I really don’t feel confident with any of them moving into week 15. Granted David Moore hasn’t played yet but even so. It’s a 10-team 0.3 PPR league any thoughts on my Wr’s or potential adds for the upcoming week.

David Moore will prove to us what he truly is tonight. If his recent success continues you have a great asset with an exceptional matchup in week 15. DJ is boom or bust and Sutton is similar with his spotty production. If Tate can ever get worked in, he could have a great last quarter of the year. David Moore has the highest potential ceiling and floor as Russell Wislons likely busiest target.