Week 16 Defense

I’ve got the bye in my playoffs, and I have Green Bay against Chicago for week 15 as an option, but I’ not sure what to do for week 16 (The championship). I also have #1 waiver priority so I can grab any defense for week 16. I currently have the Giants as well (wk 15 against Miami and wk 16 against Washington) which are good matchups, but the Giants are a really bad defense.

Available to me for a possible wk 16 are:

KC against Chicago
Buffalo against NE
Seattle against Ari
Washington against NYG
Dallas against Phi
Detroit against Den
Cin against Mia
Mia against Cin

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Excellent! This is the main reason I originally built my streaming projection models. :metal: Here is how my DST model has those defenses projected for Week 16:
KC - DST6
BUF - DST17
SEA - DST8
WAS - DST4
DET - DST20
CIN - DST14
MIA - DST26

Detroit likely gets a boost from playing against Denver’s rookie QB, but probably not enough to merit going with them over one of the higher-ranked options. For me it would come down to KC or WAS, and I’d probably go WAS given how prone to turnovers Daniel Jones is.

My Week 14 DST model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!