Week 16 Tyrell or Mike Willams?

I might survive this week but my team got grenaded. I lost Watkins for the season, Connoley and Sutton never became anything, and now I lost boyd. I have rivers so I’d like to do a stack if OBJ isn’t back. So if I can’t play OBJ and Hill at WR which Chargers WR would be the better play, Mike or Tyrell? My preference is stability vs ceiling.

I think conley might be worth keeping if Watkins is officially done and Hill is hurting.

I think as long as Allen remains out, Mike is a better play. I think last week proved that with Allen gone, Mike is Philip River’s favorite receiver to target. I’m starting him for Week 16, even tho it’s a tough matchup.

1 Like

Has Allen been ruled out?

Yahoo has him as questionable. Adam Schefter said ‘there’s a legitimate chance he’ll play’. But that’s super vague

1 Like

yeah but they are trying to win their division so i would think he plays, thats just my opinon. Same goes to Tyreek i guess

Chargers rested Gordon when they were playing for their division against KC. Even though Gordon clearly wanted to go. They may want to have a 100 percent Allen in the playoffs and rest him instead of a 90 percent Allen with a chance of reaggravating his hip or getting another injury

Mike Williams for sure, not the greatest matchup for finals but he has been the Williams that has proven it all season long even with Keenan Allen. Good luck man!

1 Like

Resting a guy with an MCL sprain is different than an injury where its possible to play the next week