Week 16 Waivers & QB Streamers, Platform Cleats

Originally published at: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/podcast/week-16-waivers-platform-cleats/

Week 16 Waiver Wire! Look for these players to help your team, or block your opponent from getting them in Championship Week. First, we recap the Monday Night game between the Saints and Panthers. Get caught up on the latest injury news for Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, and others. Finally, don’t miss our Week 16…

A few weeks ago you talked on the show about streaming QB’s and how most people have settled in on someone by the time playoffs come around. I would love it if next year you talk about streamers and stashing a QB around week 12-13 like you do with defenses. Ones who are widely available. I had settled on Winston for the last few games of the regular season but did not have my playoff QB decided and didn’t like Winston’s matchups. Yet here I am in the championship game in both of my league. Happy to have Josh Allen in one league (going to stack with Foster if Boyd is out since he was my wr2, eek!), and Baker in the other. Thanks for the show.