‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Week 4 Fantasy Football DEF/ST Strategy

Originally published at: https://www.thefantasyfootballers.com/articles/week-4-fantasy-football-def-st-strategy/

After Week 3, I think one thing is very clear…the Bears defense must read my article. I talked trash about them and they responded with an epic fantasy night. All kidding aside, after falling out of the top-12, they rewarded the owners that wasted a draft pick on them with the week’s top performance. In…

Really? Starts and sits? Start the good defenses! :roll_eyes:
We all have 1 D/ST or we’re streaming. And you give us one streaming option?
Thanks for the help.

Sorry you didn’t find the article helpful. All in all I end up giving 10 recommendations every week, which is 1/3 of the league covered. For what it’s worth, I think you’re right about the Stream section and will add a “Other Stream Options” section to future articles. BTW- I like Seattle, Indy, KC, and DEN as Streams this week. Good luck.

Yep keen on Seattle this week, playing Arizona whose sacks allowed have them ranked 31 in league so got be value here

Seattle or KC?
I’m in a hole after that Jordan Howard moonshot on TNF.
KC return game could dig me out (wild guess), or go the ‘safer’ play with the Seachickens vs. a rookie cube?

If you need big points, I’d go KC. Feel like Stafford more likely to turn over and the return game is better.