RB - Kareem Hunt vs. PIT
RB - Jordan Howard at BAL
WR - Michael Crabtree vs. LAC
WR - Robby Anderson vs NE or Josh Doctson vs SF
TE - Gronk* at NYJ
FLEX - Zach Ertz at CAR
D/ST - Redskins vs SF
K - Chandler Catanzaro vs NE

Bench - Josh McCown, Samaje Perine, Rob Kelley*, Jets D/ST(Miami next week), Char West, Alvin Kamara.

Anderson and Doctson both have big play upside, and low floors. A home game is my usual tiebreaker, both are at home. Having a weak run game is another. Both teams are down their top backs and have rookies starting, so there goes that tiebreaker. I have Robby Anderson starting due to him having played more, and I expect the Jets to throw more against New England than the Skins will against San Fran. Any thought? Let me know. Trying to make trades for WR’s, having a tough time.

Anyone on waivers?

Well I’m personally staying away from any Jets player at the moment. I also refuse to believe I live in a world where the Jets give the Pats a run for their money in any game. I think Rob Kelley has a chance at coming back this week if that helps your decision. That should open up the pass game for the Redskins. They are also coming off a bye and Doctson might have finally gotten some much needed chemistry during that time with Kirk.

I would go Anderson as well. Good matchup, and has more usage so far.

I’m curious what’s available on waivers? Depending on your league format, I’m willing to bet you can grab one or two WR’s on waivers who have more upside. IMO matchup should be your tie breaker. Home or away is a better tie breaker for QB’s and defenses. Go Anderson of the two. The Jets will be throwing and Doctoson is a wait and see right now.

Long story short, between bye weeks, matchups, injured receivers, and QB injuries, there is no one I feel that is worth a start on waivers this week. My league mates make waivers tough, not much left in free agency. Thanks for the input, looks like an Anderson week. Hope you guys do well in your matchups.