‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Week 7 Starts

Ballers! Need your opinions for my team this week.
At my WR2 slot, should I start Garcon, Thielen or Rishard Mathews? I do have Mariota as my QB so maybe having Mathews would be good.
Also, I have Fournette. Should I pick up Ivory or start Kamara, who’s on my bench, if Fournette doesn’t start?
Thanks!

I would go Thielan since diggs is out he will get more work and Kamara is a beast and will probably get 10-15 rushing attempts and at least 5 catches so i trust Kamara

I’m going with Garcon. The Cowboys D is very exploitable and they should be playing from behind. For me, that trumps the shaky QB. I have a feeling the BAL/MIN game will not produce a lot of points. Matthews has a relatively tough match up but I would understand going with him over Garcon.

Unless you’re saying you would have to drop Kamara for Ivory, I would get Ivory on your roster.

Cheers from one Fournette owner to another

Appreciate the feedback! I definitely wouldn’t drop Kamara. I have James White and would drop him to pick up Ivory.
But I’ve been thinking of just starting Kamara if Fournette doesn’t play. It makes sense to pick up Ivory since he’d start.

Would have to DEFINITELY agree with going with Garcon and Thielen!!!

I like Thielen here.Also Ivory would be a good pick up while dropping White. New England’s backfield kills me.