RB: Kareem Hunt vs. DEN
RB: Jordan Howard at NO
WR: Michael Crabtree at BUF
WR: Josh Doctson vs. DAL
TE: Zach Ertz vs. SF
FLEX: Gronk
D/ST: Eagles vs. SF
K: Chandler Catanzaro vs. ATL

Bench: Josh McCown, Robby Anderson, Jets D/ST(dropping), Rob Kelley, Samaje Perine(dropping), Alvin Kamara, Char West. Trying to pick up Tyler Kroft, and Chargers D/ST for future matchups.

WR2: Doctson or Anderson? Both at home, both put up similar numbers last week but Anderson scored. ATL defense is bad, but the Jets can run on them. The Redskins run game has been bad, I would know. Dallas has been a bad pass defense for a while now, I think Doctson is the better play this week.

RB: Crazy to bench Hunt against Denver? Kamara has a solid baseline at the least, and could score. Hunt has been very good but not great recently. As of now Im playing Hunt, but the thought keeps creeping into my mind that the Saints are at home against an opponent they will be running on.

Playing the best team in my league this week, really wanna win. Let me know what you think.

Do you think you could trade one of your TE’s for a solid WR 1/2?

Then you could start all the RBs

Been trying for a few weeks, haven’t been able to. I’ve come around to just keeping them. TE’s are hard to come by this year, having the top 2 tight ends is really tough to do any year, I think its just better to keep them and hope Doctson and Anderson are good week to week plays.